Wednesday, January 2

How to be Alone...

Being Alone isn't too bad...

I guess, it can get lonely at times but it's also rather liberating.

I don't have to ask anyone what they want for dinner, hell I decide when I want to eat. I don't have to check with someone else to see if they're okay with that. Hell sometimes I just like to sit on the couch and watch a really dumb action movie with a bowl of cereal and that's all I'll eat for the rest of the evening.

Here is a wonderful little video that the internet threw at me when I'm reminded of my loneliness. However I find solace and peace with this chosen isolation.


Animator/Director: Andrea Dorfman
Writer/Composer/Performer: Tanya Davis
Producer: Walter Forsyth
Funder: Bravo!FACT/Gorgeous Mistake Productions


========

SONG OF THE DAY!!!!

"Lonely Boy" - The Black Keys



Do you fucking hear that? That's some fucking good Rock 'n Roll music! People say Rock 'n Roll is dead, WELL FUCK YOU! The Black Keys are still making Rock 'n Roll music and it totally fucking rules. Listen to this god damn jam. That just makes you want to get up and shake your ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment