Friday, January 4

Tonetta - This is a Hobby?



There are people out there in your everyday life that you walk past without giving a second thought to. They're probably just regular normal people like you that go home after a long day and read a book or watch TV or some regular normal hobby.

But what can be considered normal? Is the regular everyday normal a boring life to others?

There are multiple types of people because of course I believe the idea of normal doesn't really exist. there are some damaged people, there are some good people, there are some bad people, there are quiet and loud people, there are all kinds of people out there. I honestly don't want to know who this person is, I don't want to know his job. I swear to god I hope he isn't an educator.



He seems to be a musician but he has to due something to subsidise his.... "hobbies".

Anyway, I was going to decide to make one of his song the Song of the Day, like the usual routine but I dunno. There are waaaay too many to pick from. (Like Hundreds) and they're all depraved and ridiculous.

So I dunno what you want from me, I'm just bringing you the Weird.


No comments:

Post a Comment