Wednesday, August 31

Commiting Facebook Suicide



Well It's gone... For now, the mighty facebook addiction I had. I would constantly check and update my facebook on the hour like a mouthy twitter account. Its like a metaphorical weight has been lifted off, but what do I do with all this free time and energy?

Blog obviously... So I guess for now I'm fighting off this facebook addiction with blogging, I have class work to do but this will probably take priority for some reason. Maybe tell myself someone out there is reading this. Which is highly.... HIGHLY doubtful.

But I have been listening to some Allie Goertz to let the time pass by and frankly this girl is rather talented! Such a Heavenly voice and of course her cute Dungeons and Dragons nerdiness is so rare is hard not to fall in love with her. She's like one of those far-fetched internet girl unicorns.



Any harden and dedicated DnD veteran would quest for years and years just to get the opportunity to be in her presence. That maybe a but much but DnD chicks are rare enough as it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment