Wednesday, August 31

Here Comes September

...And the return of my lost crush on Juanita Stein



look at her, she's gorgeous. How could you not fall in love with such a beautiful woman? Especially one so talented! Oh Juanita how I wish I could watch you live, hopefully you and the rest of Howling Bells will tour around Australia again and come through Sydney. Even though I really miss the pop rock sound of Waikiki.

Here Comes September, which I haven't decided how I'll interrupt the lyrics yet. But is relevant, September is only a few days away and well the start of a new Month as well as a new season sure does beg the chance for a new start. Or maybe the song is dreading the aspect of Change.... I'll put something more substantial below this when I give it more thought and to prove I did actually run off and think about it for a bit.

I'm just going to round this post off with more Waikiki and hopefully that'll tide me over until September rolls around.

Who knows maybe half way through I'll get mad and jaded and post "Wake Me Up When September Ends" by Green Day instead. (I already regretting typing that sentence)



Oh.... So Pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment