Tuesday, May 8

I should probably learn Chinese

Okay let's face it. China is going to take over sooner or later thanks to their large population and industrial sect where almost all things are just manufactured due to the cheap borderline slave assembly lines they have working in their many factories. Also they've got a lot of damn money and the United States owes them... a lot of money. There is going to be a huge World War or Something sooner or later. And by something I mean Action movie exciting something, maybe even an exciting Cold War where they'll be an international stand off as the World holds it breathe as China and America point Nukes at each other.

I was raised to believe that when there is tension between countries that there is always going to be a war and a handsome protagonist is going to fight for the name of freedom and live forever as President of America or whatever nation is promoting freedom, democracy and whatever civil and human rights and liberties people seem to cherish. (This is what happens when you're raised by Hollywood blockbusters) It's all going a little too well for humanity for there not to be a World War, I mean there was only about 30 years between the first World War and the second one, so what is taking so damn long for this third one?

Oh right, because if we have a Third World War and probably final World War, we would all be bombed back into the stone age. It would be like a huge reset button would be pressed and whatever is left will inherit in the earth, whether it be ants, cockroaches or mole people. But that's just human nature, one of the best quotes in the Call of Duty games is one from Albert Einstein (It's messed up that I'm learning historical quotes from a vapid hollow video game series like Call of Duty).

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein

Maybe I should learn Chinese... Maybe I should learn both forms of Chinese, Cantonese and Mandrin?


How do I say "I surrender and will willing submit the locations and valuable key information about high ranking government officials?"


With a basic grasp of Chinese I will be able to negotiate my worth in a more eloquent way. Plus I will seem smart for learning a essential language as I use it to flatter them. But I'll probably even understand why Kevin Rudd seems pretty cold on them, wasn't he quoted saying "These Chinese Fuckers are trying to Rat Fuck Us". That is a freaking amazing quote. There had to have been a reason for him to use that beauty of an off the cuff response. Should I just expect the worse if I did start cozing up to the might of the Red Army?



What goes on in China is great mystery to most in the Western World. I have no idea to what extent their censorship of western media, society and general lifestyle is under their dictatorship regime but I assume it would be vast. There is this thing called the Great Firewall of China now where no new information seems to be leave or entering China. Their government has a tight lid on what they show to their residents and frankly if I spoke Chinese I could feel like a government spy if I ever visited China. I could watch their television and see their movies and get a general idea of what differences they would share in civil liberties compared to those not raised and born in a somewhat oppressive communist regime.



Just quietly I've always liked the principality of Communism. I can see why the Soviets transferred to that type of government after World War 1 because they were broke. They had nothing left, they spent all their money and resources on arming themselves and had used up a ton of natural land resources defending their home from the invading Axis troops. Russia basically had nothing left so they decided that sharing would be a good idea and far be it for me to say that sharing is wrong. Communism should in theory but there is always human nature to contest with when it comes to theories. Mainly the Human sin of Greed. But that's another can of Worms to talk about on another day.

Props if you managed to read all that mental diarrhoea... Looking back on all that I probably should've just kept my mouth shut and made an entry about Cats wearing clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment