Wednesday, June 27

That's so Hot?

Now I'm a fan of Paris Hilton. Now she's not a good singer, actress, model, television personality, whatever you want to call it. But this chick that was born into a life where she doesn't even need to try. SHE'S AN HEIRESS TO A MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR COMPANY! She should bother. But she dud and she managed to get famous enough that she can actually live off her own money. I my eyes she's a god damn hero ad a genius business woman. She sold herself as a brand and now she makes money through her clothing line, perfume and other ridiculous corporate trade-mark they've come up with using her image. If I was born into that kind of money, Would I even bother trying anything with life? No... I'd probably waste my father's money and find ways I could use my cash to manufacture a Bat-Suit, "Work? What's Work? Oh where I exert physical and/or mental effort in exchange for money. Why would I do that? I'm already I'm ready rich, Bitch!" That is what I would say to you. Guaranteed I'd probably be an entitled rich asshole. Screw being Humble.

Anyway, Back to Paris Hilton, She's a DJ now and boy is she bad it. I'm not master mixer myself but dear lord if I had that bitch's money and I could buy all the fucking equipment I'd probably do something a lot better than this hot garbage.



Good God Ms Hilton. I'm amazed that she got famous for sucking a dick in night vision. We live in an amazing time indeed.

Alright, we've open a talking point here though. What exactly makes a Good DJ? That is a damn good question. I dunno, someone would can competently mix songs and samples together to create a new and different musical experience. I mean I don't actually know if DJ's even do that anymore. I don't exactly know what to think of a Professional DJ. I can see how some DJ's got famous, Like Daft Punk and Greats like Grandmaster Flash, but the term today seems bastardised.

Thanks to the digital age and internet software like Garage Band, just about anyone can mix music if they put some time into it.

Oh well... I wonder how long she'll keep at mixing. I give it 2 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment