Sunday, July 29

I believe in Superman



Captain America: I'm Here to send you back so you can do what needs to be done

Superman: ...I don't know what that is any more

Captain America: Yes you do

Superman: No I don't! My powers aren't working. I can't get to those kids fast enough. I have too many powers in the future, not enough in the past. No matter what I can't make any difference. I just don't know what to do.

Captain America: You and I both know that what makes you Superman isn't your Powers, It's your Heart. That part of you, that part of both of us. The part that seeks out and finds the right thing to do and then does it, no matter what the cost. Do Box office numbers make that any different? Does Hollywood define who you are or do you? Look inside your heart Superman, it's never steered you wrong so far. Look and you will understand why this job is a job for Superman.

Do what you have to do, what you were born to do. Save the World.


That is some moving stuff for an internet show using action figures. Eh, Robot Chicken can get away with it, why can't JustSomeRandomGuy get some rights to have this stuff on Television. Hell The Stan Lee speech about how he still believes in Superman was awesome.

I only bring this old internet gem up because of this.


I believe in you Superman.

I have a different level of Respect for Superman thanks to JustSomeRandomGuy.

No comments:

Post a Comment