Monday, July 23

Song of the Day: "That Don't Impress Me Much" - Shania Twain



You know what, Shut up.

This was popular because of your stupid parents. They bought her album just like everyone else and when they realised their mistake it was already too late. But this happened to everyone and they just carried on with their lives. No one said anything when she sold all those records for her Sassy Country Girl Song.

You know what, I don't have to impress you. I don't have to tell you why I like this ridiculous fucking song. I'm leaving.

If this were a real life altercation I would've stormed out of the room backwards and broken something. Maybe accidentally but I would probably try and make it look like I did it on Purpose.

Then I would say something smug like "Pick that up!"

Yeah, Shut Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment