Thursday, July 19

Steam Summer Sale Madness

In Gabe We Trust


GODD DAMN I LOVE VALVE!

I'm sure I've said this multiple times but I Love Valve. I love their Games, I love Online Community of Steam and I love what they're doing to the Video Game Industry. Which is revolutionising online pc gaming.

I like to think of myself as a sensible game shopper. I would always wait for Games to drop down to a reasonable price or I just played Great Games from the past generation that I missed out on. I wouldn't rent games because I liked to take my time when I played games. I liked to eat it slowly like a fine steak dinner. I would search every room, make multiple saves and try to see as much of the game as possible before I moved onto the next one.

Now I no longer go to retail stores to buy games. In fact I no longer have to wait until they're a reasonable price, that and I am spoilt for the choice of qyality gaming that is available today. I just buy them all off Steam. Steam is keeping PC gaming relevant in this era of Consoles. The Highest Selling Games are always on consoles. Because all the Top Games are bundled with Consoles but with the amount of sales that Steam throw around it won't be long before digital downloads are the way of mass game distribution.

Seriously I have amassed a respectable Steam Library of Games that will sit uninstalled that I bought just because they were on sale and I haven't gotten around to playing them yet.

Anyway, if you play Video Games and have a halfway decent computer, Get on Steam and download some ridiculously priced games. They're selling new games at like half price they'd normally retail. It's insane the savings they're just throwing around on Steam.

Steam Homepage
Steam Sales Packages

Today the Top Sellers are
SimCity 4 for $5 USD
Every GTA Game for $17.5 USD
Every Stalker Game for $11.5 USD

I'm probably going to be too busy to consistently update this blog during these sales. I just noticed Skyrim for PC just dropped down to $45

My Steam Account ID: Dr_Geronimo

I'm usually playing Team Fortress 2, I have like 2,500 hours clocked on that one game over the span of like 3 and a half years. Yes I'm sure Valve own a good portion of my soul.

I should probably get into weapon or level design if I ever want to contribute something important to the game I love so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment