Friday, August 3

Let's Travel Around the Internet: "The Weekly"

Yeah okay I know I'm supposed to do this internet fishing contest for the week every week but dammit I've got better things to do the spend time on the internet. That's what Heroin Skyrim is for. Seriously if you want to kick a bad habit, replace it with something that is worse but a little more socially acceptable. Like a gaming addiction. Skyrim has already ruined many lives, just like the previous Elder Scrolls Titles like Morrowind and Oblivion.

Ugh, Steam Sales have robbed me of my outside life. Max Payne Multiplayer (Which is fun as hell, even if you suck like me at shooting games / I have dogshit for eyesight so my entire load out is Shotguns and Grenades)

Anyway... Shut Up. HERE'S WHAT I SAW ON THE INTERNET IN THE PAST FEW WEEKS!!

==========================

Speaking of Max Payne:

Max Payne 3


Giving it up to this film-maker from Melbourne who made this hilarious tie in video parody to the release of Max Payne 3.



Also enjoy these two playing Max Payne



==========================

Skyrim


Damn Steam, selling Skyrim at 50%... God dammit, Game is too good. How dare you.

I've sunk 55 hours now into Skyrim. I've just gotten to the Greybeard's Temple. I didn't even know about some kind of ULTIMATE DRAGON! (But I always assumed). Anyway, relevant to my interests... How Skyrim should've ended.



My favourite moment so far in Skyrim was the random encounter event with the Old Orc. This Orc comes up to you while you wonder the fields of Skyrim and asks you if you can provide him with a Good Death. It's a rather poignant moment when the person you're trying to kill is only doing so so he can have an honourable death and go out on his Shield.

(Not going to lie, First time I encountered him he kicked my ass. Second time I was more prepared for his Barbaric Onslaught)



Can't have a Skyrim Post without this



==========================

ImprovEverywhere Mp3 Experiment 9


Again the crew from ImprovEverywhere collect more people every year for their Mp3 experiment to act like assholes in public.



==========================

The Real Reason to Learn Chinese


To learn what all those cuss words mean... And I guess to better acquaint yourself with an impending superpower.



==========================

Michelle Jenneke's Awesome Pre Race Warm Up


Thank you internet Perverts... Thank you for filming women's athletes for inappropriately long periods of time then making something like this. And THank you Michelle Jenneke... For being you. You're pretty awesome.

I honestly don't think I could run 100m in 13.2 seconds, especially with Hurdles in the damn way.



==========================

The World is full of Stupid / Amazing People

Whether you like in the United States



Chile



India



or Russia



You'll find complete lunatics all over this wonderful world.

==========================

Japanese Soft drink commercial.

No one is Crazier than Japan those though, this is an ad that ran in Japan years ago for a popular soft drink. Just guess before watching it, I'll give you a hint. The main focus of this ad is watching a crab woman terrorising a japanese highschool.



==========================

Japanese Battle Robot Suit

Also this is in Japan, They honestly live 20 years into the future over there. This is some cartoon level engineer sorcery here. Japan just seems more and more like a make believe place on the internet these days.




==========================


Expendibles the Musical


Well, I dunno, it's got more more excited for this silly movie more than any of its trailers have. You gotta love the line "PG-13 is for Pussies" though, if that were the real slogan on the movie poster I would honestly just surrender my money in advance and pre-order a ticket to the Midnight screening.



==========================

Matt Watson, World's manliest Fisher


This is how a fucking man fishes, Jumps out of a Helicopter and tackles a Marlin.



==========================

Celebrities reading Tweets

Being Mean to Celebrities is just a thing on the Internet



Here's the previous one in case you missed that one too

No comments:

Post a Comment