Thursday, December 29

The Progression of a Modern Day Han Solo

So back when I use to flaunt my photoshop "talent" on Facebook I use to take silly requests for friends. Like a simple photo of my two friends at a birthday drunk off these faces.

So my Buddies Antony (You've met him before in this previous entry here) and Jarrad are drunk and Antony requested I change 3 things about the photo, add googly eyes to his helmet, a rose and a can of solo.


Now it isn't a great shop effort because I was lazy and was doing a ton of requests at the time but I started playing around with it and this is what happened after I kept screwing around with it.

First I made a silly Solo like poster... Because Antony loves Solo.


Then I turned Jarrad into Emma Stone...


Then I ruined it with a silly internet meme inspired message...


Some days I often wonder if I am making good use of my free time. Then I remember I use to do this on Facebook so my Free time has always been poorly squandered on meaningless projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment