Wednesday, January 4

Let's see other ganes... Just for now


Now I can admit I have played way too much Team Fortress 2 in my lifetime, something like 2,000+ hours of that game has been logged and I'm still only mediocre at the game. I blame my mediocrity on my dinosaur of a computer. Hell even now whilst I'm blogging the computer fan is howling like a freight train just trying to process this blog entry (and a steam update).

Anyway, now that the Team Fortress 2 Australian Christmas Update has come and gone, all the new weapons, hats, maps and achievements have been implemented and seen I don't really have much need to play at the moment. Besides a lingering sense of pride that I should really improve my Sniping Skills or get those final Class achievements like the Scottish Play. (Seriously, that's a fucking dumb achievement, melee kill someone in mid-air, that's an achievement server level achievement)

Anyway in the mean time I'll be playing Braid, The Bindings of Isaac, Deus Ex Human Revolution and trying to finish off The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword. So expect my next entry to be about one of those games and a nice piece of digital art to go along with it.

Now I'm off to see the latest Tin Tin movie... in 3D, Apparently it's worth seeing in 3D, so I'll just be the judge of that thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment