Thursday, October 6

Being Driven



So I found out the other day that one of my best friends wants to be a Politician... He wants to get things done, he wants to be the person to facilitate change within his community and country as a whole. I honestly don't think I could ever be a Politician, even I though one of my many skills is talking bullshit.

Now I understand ambition varies from person to person, some people are so driven they want to absolute best for themselves and loved ones. They work themselves to the bone in hopes of one day achieving their "dreams". Those are driven people, they're the guys that go out of their way to get things done, they feel a great sense of accomplish when completing tasks and who would blame them?

Then there are people like me who are just natural slackers or whatever the nice word for people that are happily content with being average and unmotivated. You can tell I've been slacking off lately by the lack of Blog updates, I've honestly found things better to do than just bullshitting on the Internet.

I honestly want to figure out how I can use my powers of Bullshit for good, I'm honestly that guy that will dominate a conversation and talk your fucking ear off. I'd rather talk then to actually do anything. Which I guess says a lot about me as a person in general.

Anyway, I love have motivated and ambitious friends, they kind keep you in check and remind you what it's like to work for something. I dunno... I'm not even sure I'm making sense any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment