Sunday, October 30

Searching for 'The Perfect Woman'?



Against all common logic and trains of thought, I'm Straight. I've heard many different accusations and just down right confusion of people just asking me "what's my deal"... I always stay vague but for the moment I'm straight. I made my choice, I've tried both lifestyles and I like a lot from both but I tend to like Women just... Slightly more then Men when it comes to Sexual Encounters.

I mean I don't care what your preference is, that's the point of living in such a modern progressive Society where people are now more accepting of people's lifestyle choice. Don't get me wrong it'll be a fucking few thousand years until its okay to be Sexually Active with a Child... But time will get them in the end.

ANYWAY

My Example of the Perfect Woman would be YouTube user Cossybysweater. Seriously the Girl is Cute in a quite approachable way. Like she seems like a very everyday kind of Girl and she has little quirky songs about Awesome Chevy Chase Movies and Dungeons and Dragons. A TRUE NERD GIRL!



Oh my God, She's like the Small Time Sings in her Kitchen as a Hobby kind of Girl. That's so fucking adorable it hurts my mind. I want to just date her, Like take her out to nice dinner, have a nice nerdy conversation about comic book heroes or something then walk her home and pray I get a peck on the cheek at the end of the night. Just a Girl I'd go Steady with IMMEDIATELY. That's right I'd dive right into a Commitment because I already love her to pieces.

Sadly I hear she already has a Boyfriend... And lives on the other side of the World so I have to look for Women a little closer to home. Unless I move to America and turn my life into a sad 90s romantic comedy which most likely ends up in a even worse position from where he started from.

No comments:

Post a Comment