Friday, October 28

Another Day, Another Update


With the Current TF2 Halloween (Scare-o-ween) Update, I have no time to do anything productive, but here is something I can share from my Day with you while I run off to chase Digital Hats and Glory.


=========================

Observing People in Public: Entry 1
Was on the Bus looking like a Typical Douchbag Hipster when a Mother and her 7 year old Daughter came on the Bus. Parenting remains a complete fucking mystery to me so I was going to ask her what it was like...

Then I noticed the Woman across the aisle just starring at the Mother and Daughter and I saw this just sad and sorrowful expression on her face, she was about to publicly breakdown from the mere sight of a Mother and Daughter smiling and being happy. I guess either she'll never have children... or worse, she lost one.

I decided to say nothing and go back listening to Kanye West.

No comments:

Post a Comment