Thursday, November 15

Dream Diary - The Ocean

I remember sharing this made up sook story on Facebook on a page about nightmares, half of this is true. You half to guess which parts are real.

I had a dream last night where I was swimming in a harbour...

The ocean was a wonderful crisp and clear baby blue, the sun was out and it was just a magnificent day. No idea how I got there, seemed like God had dropped me in the vast ocean but I was surrounded by friends and family.

After swimming around whenever I saw a landmark and then tried to swim over to it just got further away and I ended up where I started from. I felt helpless as other people beside me swam away to these fantastic and interesting looking places.

After a while I was alone and the Ocean became darker and steadily started freezing, I felt its icy grasp and all the warmth was absorbed out of my body. I woke up and just started weeping.


So yeah, take a guess... which parts I dreamt and which parts I add to make the story more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment