Thursday, November 1

It's Halloween Somewhere

Thought I'd just dump some Halloween Videos that have been circulating the web this Halloween season.

First the definitive Guide to trading Candy:
Now trick or treating isn't as common as it is in America but it is good that someone has taken the time to aggregate the general worth of all the types of candy into this handy informative video.



=================================

100 Greatest Horror Quotes of all time
From the scathing pop culture critics at Pajiba we have a collection of the top 100 Horror movie lines in cinema. It's pretty thorough in its selection of quotes too, I honestly can't think of all that many that are missing but then again my idea of what can be considered a Great Horror is yet to be proven as an reliable opinion. The Happening was a good movie, right?



=================================

Hallowhisky
Because I need a weird animation about Halloween in this post, wouldn't be the same without a weird animation.



=================================z

Things You Can Be On Halloween Besides Naked!
The Weekend before Halloween I was wondering around the city and honestly there were already a bunch of young girls wearing slutty variations of costumes. Slutty Nurses, Slutty Devils, Slutty Angels. International costume day really does seem to bring out the inner whore in most girls and I'm not complaining...

But these chicks are. Damn Girl Power.



=================================

CRACKED Slutty Girls in Slutty Costumes
Yes, I'm well aware I post this song every Halloween since it was made 3 years ago, I don't care it's an awesome song. Because Sluitty girls in slutty costumes will always be whorin' it up.



===============================

Song of the Day: "This is Halloween" - Panic in the Disco
Yeah I had my choice of many Halloween themed songs, this one just sprang to mind immediately and I'm going go with the gut feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment