Thursday, November 15

Song of the Day: "Idiot Boyfriend" - Jimmy Fallon



I'm starting to be won over with Jimmy Fallon, at first I wasn't pleased that he took The Late Show from Conan, even though the idea of network television corporate decisions shouldn't be such a major factor when deciding the worth of someone. But I remember that Jimmy Fallon has made laugh before.

Seriously, Idiot Boyfriend is a genius song. I can't help but laugh every time I watch it. I don't know if any of these examples are actual things he's done or witnessed but some of these lyrics and examples of idiocy described are hilarious.

Also strange seeing a younger, blonder Zooey Deschanel that I'm use to seeing now...

Then again at no point was she being quirky and loud so I dunno if she just went crazy in his early thirties.

Anyway, this song is funny and funky as hell and that's why Late Night Host Jimmy Fallon's song "Idiot Boyfriend" is my song of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment