Sunday, November 4

Song of the Day: "Remind Me" - Röyksopp


[Video Mix]


[Album Mix]

There are two versions of this song. The album mix and the video mix. I love the video of this song but I like the album mix better than the video mix. So someone was savvy enough to put the slower and more peaceful album mix over the beautifully made and designed info graph that is the "Remind me" music video.

From explaining the water cycle to underground transportations systems this video clip is like they've looked at everyone's daily life's and just cut everything in half and explains to the audience how everything works. It's just a nice smooth jam and the video clip really adds to the it.

This song was stuch in my head while I was writing the UFC rundown as I tried to remind myself to keep typing and to listen to some good music to help pass the time. That's why Röyksopp's "Remind Me" is the song of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment