Thursday, October 25

Je ne parle pas français, cependant J'aime cette chanson.



(I don't speak French, however I like this song.)

French rap is clearly more dignified and cultured than your country's rap.

Talent can transcend cultures and languages and I have never heard of Oxmo Puccino but this song of his called Artiste is smooth. Obviously it's supposed to be overtly Arty and dignified so the amount of booty shaking bikini women that dance for money and get champagne poured all over them is kept to a minimal.

Instead we get him pondering a thought of deep art while a really buff dude wearing lip gloss and covered in baby oil is just doing bicep curls next to him.

For the sake of being Arty and because it has a catchy sounding hook, those are my reasons Oxmo Puccino's "Artiste" is my song of the day.

YEAH! ART!

No comments:

Post a Comment