Saturday, October 6

Thought of the moment

I know I don't really update this blog as much as I should but I guess I can come here and throw some random thoughts out in the internet without any real threat of a thought out and well structured rebuttal. I can't exactly throw deep thoughts out in Facebook or Twitter all too often, people will just start act suspiciously and assume you're stealing other people's thoughts and work.

I was looking over some old footage of me on my video archives on my computer, everyone like to take stupid home videos of themselves. Sadly I pursued a career in acting before I realised I lacked the seriousness required to deliver lines meaningfully and with purpose rather than just trying to solicit laughter from the audience. They told me I was preforming rather than acting, which kinda hurt but I have come to terms with the fact that I would rather preform than act.

I would just like to ask you fine reader one question.

Have you ever watched footage of you in an a heated argument or just obscenely angry?

What did you think of that part of yourself? What did you think of this side of you that you sometimes can't control? A seemingly unnatural state see oneself in.

When I saw footage of myself, I hated that part of me... But there really isn't anything I can do about it besides keep it in check and bring it out when required.

No comments:

Post a Comment