Monday, October 15

Song of the Day: "White Dress" - Kanye West



Another entry from the Man with the Iron Fists soundtrack, this track from Kanye West seems to be a return to basics with a simple beat and sample and smooth rhymes about his future wife to be. Ms Kardasian seems to be doing some good to Yeezy (Yeah I can call him that, I'm cool enough right?)

But yes this does sound like the kind of music you would've heard on his earlier albums compared to his two latest more modern albums. 808 and Heartbreak being completely auto-tuned the entire record and My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy was in a sense over produced.

While this maybe a return to form for Kanye as he goes back to what made him his Millions in the first place. I'm just glad to hear a nice soulful jam from him again. Also it further convinces me that I NEED to by this Soundtrack when it comes out on October 23rd.

That's why Kanye West's "White Dress" is my song of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment