Sunday, October 14

My Favourite TF2 Machina Pieces

I've been playing a WHOLE lot of Team Fortress 2 lately. I've been trying to finish a tour on the Mann vs. Machine CO-OP mode on Expert and it's like... beating your head against a wall for hours on end trying to complete a single wave. Or it's remarkably easy depending on the skill level your team mates are on and whether you made the right choice with your weapon upgrades.

Either way, it's a tediously long wait using the server match making option and even more tedious when you fail the same wave time and time again.

Anyway, because of the upcoming 2nd annual Saxxy Awards approaching it's a good time to show my favourite TF2 machinima and fan films people have been making in honour of my current addiction.

==========================

Earthbound Fortress



Team Fabulous



The 2011 Saxxy Winners:



===========================

No comments:

Post a Comment