Saturday, October 13

I'm currently stalking: Allie Goertz

Well not currently. Just, keeping weird tabs on a particular youtube nerd girl.

So let's look at the world of internet youtube nerd girls.

Thank you MC Chris with your Ode to the nerd girls.



I will never understand why they went with that kind of guy to be the hero in the story. I really wonder what MC Chris thought of the hero in this story. I know he's totally seen this video. The hero to your song is played by a guy with bleached tips that wears a fedora and an ascot to go out dancing with his also equally straight dance partner / best bud.



She's like the perfect day care teacher to have for a child. I would honestly trust her raising children with whimsical ukulele music and stories about sunshine and happiness.

If her career didn't take off in Hollywood Zooey Deschanel probably could've made a living being a hyper adorable quirky youtube girl.

There is something a little more honest to the simple YouTube format of a single person and a camera. No fancy editing, no lights, just raw talent.



Allie Goertz has been brought up a few times on this and my previous Blog, she's amazing. She's smart and she's a legit nerd girl as far as I can tell.

She makes Wonderful music, just Wonderful. They're cleverly written and filled with word play, she also has a heavenly voice. I'm sure all of this will be used as evidence in a restraining order in the future, but I don't care.

Recently she asked the internet for a little help to get her started on a lifelong dream I assume she and many people have had.



Thanks with the help of the internet she is now able to afford some recording studio time to help her release a new album due to the contributions from her youtube followers.

http://www.indiegogo.com/cossbysweater

Oh Allie how I wish you best for your music career, may your beautiful nerdiness help you climb to dizzying heights and maybe one day I'll hear one of your songs on the radio.

Or maybe even on the Nerdist Podcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment