Sunday, October 21

90s Sunday: "Rollercoaster" - B'witched



I have never seen the US version of this song before but this clearly a product from the 90s.

Then I realised.

I was a 90s kid and I loved the 90s music. It was a strange mix of electic music. You have Nirvana Teen Spirit right next to Aqua's "Barbie Girl" or Eminem's "Real Slim Shady". But what really ruled the 90s were the bands who weren't actually bands... bands.

N*Sync, Backstreet Boys, 5ive, Boyz 2 Men, Westlife, Take That, etc.

Various boy bands filled with a bunch of models that danced in sync. Don't bands play instruments?

It's not important any more.

Every Sunday I'm picking a song from the 90s.

1991 - 2000 (1 - 10)

B'witched's "Rollercoaster" is the song of the day for my first Ninties Sunday.

Well done you denim sporting irish cowgirls...

No comments:

Post a Comment