Tuesday, February 5

Nintendo - Not for "Gamers"

So it's come to my attention that Nintendo have been running a new advertising campaign for their hand held device the 3DS entitled "I'm not a Gamer, with my 3DS I'm a....."



Well that's a strange thing to call yourself. Not a gamer even though you are playing THE most recognised video game franchise in existence. Sure you aren't a gamer but rather a gold collecting champion? okay cool whatever. This 'I'm not a gamer' campaign is just... strange.

There's the next one with a really pretty girl.



What the fuck have you done Nintendo?

What is this nonsense? "I'm not a Gamer, with my 3DS. I'm an Artist".

Fuck you Bitch, what the fuck was that you were "playing"? That looks like an instagram tracing app.

I'll give the marketing team credit, they picked a devastatingly gorgeous actress. I don't watch this Glee show that everyone seems to be going on about in the comments and I don't really want to make the room in my head to remember her name but dear lord if I saw that sitting at a cafe holding a 3DS I would lie through my teeth about being a pseudo artist as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment