Wednesday, February 6

Overeem Hypetrain Derailed by Bigfoot

Just beautiful isn't it...

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

I'm not going to lie, I completely wrote off Bigfoot going into the fight. I thought Overeem would just light him up with strikes and get a TKO victory but nothing prepared me for Bigfoot punching Overeem's face in and the Big dude collapsing like a folding chair in the corner at the start of the 3rd Round.

That's what you get when you try to be Anderson Silva and fight with your hands down, no respect for his opponent and he paid DEARLY. I doubt Bigfoot will get another Shot at Cain Velasquez again anytime soon. Maybe a fight or 2 before he gets another go at him. But even then I don't think he any one in the immediate future possess much of a threat to Cain. That dude is literally on another level when it comes to the Heavyweight Division.

Either way, I'm hoping on the Bigfoot Bandwagon, move across everyone. I would love to a see a fight between Bigfoot and Roy Nelson though, heck I'd take it if he gets JDS next.

=======================================






No comments:

Post a Comment