Wednesday, March 28

Beautifully British

Keep Calm and Carry On...

The Story of a simple WWII propaganda poster has never been so elegantly told, Commissioned by Barter Books it does a great job in instilling this great sense of history tied in with the poster and really does promote the store very well. I wish more viral marketing had this much depth and thought put into but then again it also depends on the subject matter being sold.



I sufficiently feel British after watching that and now I want to go visit that quint book store one day. It looks like one of those book stores you'd see in a 90s kids movie where the wandering child stumbles around those musty and tall shelves to find adventure and excitement.

It also makes me wonder when was the last time I actually went into a honest to goodness book store and not one of those big chain stores like Dymocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment