Wednesday, March 14

Blind and Crippled? Is that all you got God?

Now this is a truly amazing story. Patrick Henry Hughes is a true inspiration those born with disabilities and what you can still achieve and accomplish with them. But that isn't the only amazing part of the story, the support he has from his loving father is absolutely astounding. This is a heart warming tale that would touch even the most jaded and cold hearted of people. I couldn't imagine the life he must lead everyday but I have to admit that his drive and determination is just awe inspiring.



The kid plays Trumpet in a major university marching band without eyes or the ability to walk. It honestly makes me feel like I'll never accomplish anything as amazing or meaningful in my entire lifetime. That and I should never complain about anything ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment