Friday, March 9

Six Seasons and a Movie

So Community is returning... Here's a Season 3 promo that still seems oddly fitting



Well after the collective nerd world held their breathe the Greendale Study group will be back on air much sooner than we all expected since its Hiatus. March 15th Community is back on air after the aggressive online campaign to save the show went underway. It will be returning back it's original 8:00pm time slot and moving 30 Rock back to 8:30. Originally it was pulled from the schedule because NBC didn't think it was viable to have Community to go up against the television Juggernaut of 'The Big bang Theory'. Well after seeing that 30 Rock which is considered the top show on NBC was pulling the same numbers against Big bang Theory they decided to give Community back it's spot. That and Parks and Recreations is scheduled for a 5 week Mid season break too. So when Parks and Recreation returns in April it'll take over for Up All night which will have finished its Season by then... None of that actually matters to me because I download the show (Living in Australia makes that a necessity) but Somewhow this has all worked out well because I love Community, Parks and Rec and 30 Rock and I'm glad they're all on the same download cycle. (Hey shut up, I still support the shows, I buy the DVDs)

I'm glad the show is back, Just another week until new Community hits the international airwaves... By that I mean I'll freaking Torrent the crap out of that because waiting for it to get transfered over to the GO! channel here takes far too long. It's not stealing Dammit, I'll buy the Third Season on DVD when that comes out too so shut up.

Here's the latest Community Trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment