Thursday, March 1

Southern Beauty

Now I've always wanted to see the Northern lights in fact that's still on my bucket list. The sheer spectacle of seeing this amazing display of cosmic radiation refracting off sunlight as it dancing across the night sky is like watching the Universe communicate with you. I always thought I'd have to travel way up North to somewhere like Canada to ever get the chance to see it but I never realised we had our very own cosmic light show available in Australia. The Southern Lights also known as the Aurora Australis.



This was filmed just a few hours away from Melbourne earlier this year in January. They say this could continue on for the rest of the year and into next year on special days when the conditions are just right.

I don't know about you but it sure is beautiful to look at and I for one would love to go down and get blazed out of my mind on some kind of hallucinogen and wait for the Rapture.

No comments:

Post a Comment