Saturday, March 10

Words

Often I wish I was better with Words. I wish I could write magnificent pieces of work that would inspire others and provoke deep thought. Use words to heal, negotiate, delegate, converse and connect better. Learn words from different languages so I can communicate better with other people of the World.

Words are powerful and essential tools created by man to communicate with one another. Words can mean and be interpreted in many diverse ways, their use and function over the years vary from culture to culture but sometimes you don't just need words to communicate. Just an understanding of their purpose....

Here is a wonderful video by the people over at Everynone and in collaboration with RadioLab. It shows examples of words with multiple meanings. Honestly I wish I had more to say on the subject but it would seem like senseless padding.



Play, Blow, Break, Split, Run, Fly, Fall, Light, Space.

No comments:

Post a Comment