Thursday, November 24

$800 an Hour....

So I was informed by a lady of the night (An Escourt) that she charges $800 an hour for her services...

The idea of buying somebody's body for $800 just seems to... ridiculous to me.

How could you possibly get $800 worth of anything out of a woman in an hour? I MEAN WHAT COULD SHE POSSIBLY DO THAT IS WORTH $800... AN HOUR!?!

DOES SHE HAVE LIKE 3 TONGIES?!!

Anyway in other less important stories, WWE '12 came out, It's okay, it's not as good as past WWE Titles. I've literally played all of them and still think Here Comes the Pain is the best version but then again it is evolving in some nice directions. 2008 and 2006 were stand outs too, if only you could use the best parts of each game.

I'm going to have to revisit them all now but I really like this feature of making new stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment