Friday, November 18

Becoming the God of War (Update 1)

Well I'm started at about 74kg. So no real notice to weight loss or gain yet.

So after about 4 days in, I'm still feeling a little stiff but my body does seem to be toning up a little more. At least I notice I'm getting a slightly bigger Chest anyway.

God I hope I'm like Chris Leben when I'm 30, Awesome


Day 4:

My Upper body is exhausted from Yesterday. I worked out like a possessed movie protagonist living in a montage all day yesterday. I lifted weights with my Friends. I went swimming; I did about 100 Push Ups at home on this Perfect Push-Up and did tricep Lifts on the couch while watching UFC PPVs which just motivated me into doing more Push Ups. It’s a self perpetuating cycle of Narcissism.

I've been drinking like 3 Litres of Water a Day and getting at least 8 hours of Sleep a day. The Dieting will probably be the hardest part of becoming Kratos. 3 Square Meals a Day seems hard to do when I'm so use to eating nothing. Yes this is such a first world problem; I'm having trouble eating readily available food because I'm not hungry. How dare I have that Problem!

Although I don't think my arms have quite 100% recovered I think I'll start off the day with 100 Perfect Push-Ups.... Spaced Out.... Over a 30 Minute Period.... While I watch more UFC PPVs.

No comments:

Post a Comment