Monday, November 14

Becoming the God of War


Being a Narcisist I love to dress up in costumes... and which costume would be easily to pull off when you're a skinny disgustingly white male? None other than the God of War, Kratos. Yep, I'm banking on the lasting appeal of Spartan God of War to be an awesome costume choice... If I can pull off the ridiculously Muscled Up Body.

So Today I bought the Perfect Push-Up...

Day 1:
I hope to look like the God of War by the time the next Nerd Convention rolls around, I think the next one in Sydney is in Feburary. So that gives me ample time to go from looking like a Toned Manorexic Model into a Spartan / Gym Equipment Demo Model.

This is going to go Well...

I'll blog about my progress depending on how my fitness motivation lasts. I also need to acquire more weights and a digial camera.

Here is now a ridiculous Dragoncon Video that trys at adapting it into a weird hide and seek story. Either way. I need to go to that fucking nerd party.

No comments:

Post a Comment