Monday, September 12

I'd write this show...



I love Anh Do, ever since my friend let me borrow his Book 'The Luckiest Refugee' and reading through it... TWICE! I've felt like I"ve come to know this man very well and it would be hilarious getting him to do some of the most meta children's entertainment show ever.

I would make sure that the other actors acted like their outlined characters then half way through the season add this one character that continues to break the fourth wall and berate various members of the Crew. Then focus all the attention on him with the Pink Haired Girl. Yeah... They'd probably kill that guy off set somewhere if we ever did more than 3 season with that kind of character.

Lord knows how you would write a talking mail box in there... OH THAT'S RIGHT! I'LL JUST ANNOUNCE ITS MAIL TIME WHENEVER THERE ISN'T ANYTHING INTERESTING GOING ON!....

That would be a brilliant show and would either turn the kids into jaded pricks that hate everyone... or Film Directors... Oh wait, that's the same thing. That wasn't a very clever way to end this.

I wonder if that line about touching her toes at the end was written by the staff or improv'ed on the spot.... Then again I'd probably make him call her a middle aged meth addict and say something really hurtful like she's only here to support her rape child... retarded brother

Because I can be an awful person and write awful things... You better hope I never end up a writer on a kids show. I would have those guys do some of the dumbest shit if I was in charge.

I might even push the idea to kids that its okay to use physical violence to solve your problems on the playground. If You aren't a big kid, carry a rock in your pocket to stone bigger fatter kids

Yeah... That won't ever been seen by anyone, forget I said anything










.....Publish?

No comments:

Post a Comment