Wednesday, September 14

Snipin' a Good Job Mate


Team Fortress 2 is easily the biggest time suck of my life at the moment. I've already logged in 2,000+ hours of playtime on my Steam Account just on TF2 alone. I've had the game for nearly 2 years, if you do the maths... That's about 84 full days I've played TF2.

Ugh.... Now I just feel bad for being an above average player at it now. I'll just blame my relic of a computer for that then, kinda hard to dominate at a game when the frame rate drops when you enter an area with more than 4 people fighting each other.

The one class I get the most pleasure out of playing is the Sniper, he's Australian, He's Brash and He's just an all round Awesome character. From his amazing one-liners to his character design, The Adelaide Assassin is my favourite class.



My Steam ID: dr_geronimo
My TF2 Backpack: http://www.tf2items.com/profiles/76561198010557126

No comments:

Post a Comment