Thursday, September 8

If Kanye West was in the Walking Dead

Quite frankly if I was writing the Walking Dead I'd write in the most ridiculously awesome Cameo for Kanye West. According to my friend who is devouring the Walking Dead comic series at a ridiculous rate he tells me the Survivors run across a Billionaire that is armed to the teeth with ammunition and military artillery. So I figure who better then to represent Wealth and Fame than Kanye West?

The most likely and hilarious Celebrity to survive would definitely be the charismatic and well madman / genius Kanye West. I already have this image of him and Jay-Z rolling around the Town in Tanks just having a ball killing zombies while blasting their music. He wouldn't do anything half-assed and it would be hilarious to see him pop out of the tank and just be a arrogant dick to the Survivors.

Shit like "Where you crazy White folk going? I almost blasted you like them other haters!"

Anyway I can't wait for Season 2 of the Walking Dead to start. I might try to write out a credible scene with Kanye, I'd have to write some pretty Kanye typical dialogue... Which just may offend a lot of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment