Wednesday, September 14

Today I realised I have a Serious Eating Disorder

Have you ever woken up and had a fist full of vitamins for breakfast? Well I do that everyday. Just because I'm not hungry in the morning, just a fistful of tablets and water is all I usually have. I also routinely skip a meal every now and then, so it's quite rare for me to actually eat 3 meals a day. I kinda just gaze on fruits if I ever feel hungry, Yeah it's not healthy under-eating like that but I look so good without a shirt on.

Being an anorexic narcissist is more likely then you think. Every time I wonder about my eating habits I just stare into a mirror before and after a shower and just admire myself. That may sound stupid to you but it might have something to do with my wavering levels of self-esteem at times. Then after that I go do 100 Push-Ups and eat 2 hard boiled eggs. Its been a month since I started to seriously do this "diet" and I lost 10kgs in just a few weeks. I Felt great because I looked great.

This can hardly be considered a diet, when you're skipping meals and replacing them with supplements and water and push-ups. I personally believed I was staying ahead of the curve by completely cutting out calories and just taking in vitamins. Well I paid for that today... I fainted from exhaustion and malnutrition I felt helpless there. Just laying on the floor as my body slowly shut down. I was scared but not terrified scared, just worried that I might have taken this whole dieting too far. After laying there for a few minutes I staggered to my feet, drank some water and just laid on the floor in the fetal position, recovering. After an hour I ate a Sandwich and now I'm here... Telling you about it, It wasn't fun and I don't plan on fainting again any time soon.

I'm reminded of a quote from Daria;

"It's better to look good, than to feel Good."

- Quinn Morgendorffer


That kind of shallow thinking can be dangerous if taken too literally. I didn't realise I was subconsciously starving myself skinny just to achieve this ridiculous body image of what I thought a real man looks like. Which of course just shows you how the Media's portal of what a Healthy is, is grossly inaccurate.

Frankly I blame Joel McHale....

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. also, this http://brittanypaterson.deviantart.com/art/NUTRITION-SAXTON-HALE-254332449

    ReplyDelete