Saturday, September 17

Life Affirming

Good morning Internet, Here's something that'll give you a smile.



Everyday people have trouble getting out of bed and facing the World. I honestly don't blame them sometimes, life can be a real bitch for no reason. Life gets hard at times and you just sit there and ask yourself "Why Me?"

I don't often feel like that but I have been feeling that way lately, just thinking about past opportunities and how I could've handled things better. You know... The 'What Ifs' of Life. That isn't anything new by any sense of the imagination, I'm sure everyone would like to just hop into a Time Machine and go back and fix the past mistakes in their lives.

Then something comes along and sparks me up, just makes me glad to be here in the first place. That life isn't so bad, there are moments that you're just glad you witnessed or shared with someone. There are many analogies and proverbs about Life, some positive, some negative and some that just tell you to endure.

I heard a great line from one of my favourite YouTube directors Khyan; "Some experiences are Awful, but all experiences are valuable."

Khyan has some other excellent thoughts, here they are.



and for the road, an excellent little short film her made called "When Loves Expires", frankly its one of the best pieces I've ever seen posted online. I order you to go to his YouTube page and Subscribe to his account, the man is clearly brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment